The idea of Iran Productivity Celebration was proposed by IPC Group during the first years of 4th Development Initiative which was approved and accredited by incumbent president of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and agriculture. Considering that boosting productivity essentially yields economic growth. Economic development in Iran is erroneously considered to solely depend on Investments and despite long-term development goal-settings role of productivity has been neglected for the last couple of decades. This presents lack of an incentive to promote productivity among businesses and enterprises. IPC Group in cooperation with Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture as the highest authority representing private sector presents Iran Productivity Celebration in a national level among all economic sectors.
- To provide businessmen, industrialists and manufacturers with information in identifying joint venture projects within the framework of priorities defined by OIC Action Plan;
- To deploy economic delegations to Member Countries to contribute businessmen to bridge information and communication gap and to achieve up to date and distinct knowledge about socio-economic potential of Member States. Moreover; to discuss ways and means for pooling all resources available in their countries;
- To organize meetings of private sector in line with bringing representatives from private sector to strengthen cooperation among Member States;
- To make effort in order to develop the Intra-Islamic Trade through disseminating information on commercial and industrial opportunities available in such countries by providing them an integrated, computerized network.
- To assist project sponsors of developmental plans in Member States in order to identify the potential cooperation partners from other Member States and to prepare the Feasibility Report;
- · To coordinate with Islamic and other international financial institutions for technical and financial contribution to be provided to feasible joint venture projects agreed on;
- To provide arbitration, reconciliation and satisfactory settlement of misunderstanding and disputes among businessmen and enterprises in Member States;
- To encourage the exchange of expertise and transfer of technology and knowledge among Islamic Countries;
- To hold workshops and training programs in the less developed Islamic countries with cooperation of Associations, Funds, and relevant governmental Agencies in Member States through Memorandum of Understanding, signed with them;
- To Extend services to introduce business communities in through arranging the exchange of visits among Member States; In view of the importance of regional cooperation within economic blocs and considering the role of such collaborations to move wheels of global economy, today Islamic countries that have devoted more than one-fifth out of the world population and a considerable amount of global natural resources enjoy a vast potential to change to an economy power in international level.
- Reports of ratings based on a wide range of variables
- Specific reports and analysis of productivity management, Benchmarking, Risk Management, etc.
Iranian center for economic studies uses valuable data derived from IPC extensive database to study economic and business status of Iran.
Consulting and Research activities delivered by IPC Group are as following;
- Determining consistency of businesses based on value added analysis
- Analysis of trend changes in financial indices
- SWOT analysis
- Prioritizing Investment projects
- Supply and supply chain analysis based on financial indices and productivity
- Economic research on various markets and generating annual reports
Initial Idea of Business Excellence Elites club was originated in 2006 to improve business environment in Iran with an international approach and the idea was originated with Muslim Excellence Competitiveness Corporations Award (MECAward).
First event of MECAward in 2007 brought to light the capacity for creating a platform for business elites and top business leaders of Iran.
Business Excellence Elites Club attempts to form an active and professional group of top business leaders of private sector to play an active role in decision-making of governing body in national and international levels. Beesclub brings together accredited businesspersons of private sector who are owners of transparent businesses and has a deep understanding of the concept of development and play a significant role in promoting the notion of development in Iran’s economy. Beesclub identifies and brings together businesspersons and provides a tribune for them in order to share their views and opinions and seek solutions to pave the way for business and trade.
- Design and implementation of National Rating system on behalf of Iran Chamber of Commerce
- Design and development of an integrated credit rating of Islamic countries enterprises
- Rating of legal and natural persons and other economic entities
- Design and implementation of rating systems in national and international level
- Industry-specific Rating models design
- Crediting rating systems
- Supervision on rating systems
- Generating Rating reports
- Conducting research projects and collaboration in research projects